Autodesk Construction Cloud invites you to join our Integration Partner Summit 2022, a virtual event on March 17, 2022. Your Autodesk hosts will be Jim Lynch, SVP & GM of ACS, Josh Cheney, Senior Manager of Strategic Alliances, Jim Gray, Director of Product, ACS Service Infrastructure, and Anna Lazar, Strategic Alliances & Partnerships.
Who should join
We encourage any developers, executives, marketers, partner managers, and others from ISVs and SIs who have launched integrations to those who want to publish integrations with Autodesk Construction Cloud tools, to attend.
Why you should join
In this summit, you will learn about:
- Autodesk Construction Overview
- Hear about Autodesk's construction platform vision, including recent business updates and a technical overview of the breadth of supported construction workflows.
- Autodesk Construction Cloud Platform, product, and Forge API updates
- A large focus will be on Forge APIs. We will discuss recently released APIs that allow you to deliver new features and workflows, review the API roadmap, and provide other Forge resources so you can start taking advantage of the platform now.
- Go-to-market best practices with co-marketing resources
- Want to connect to Autodesk’s construction customers? Learn about our sales alignment best practices, common marketing motions with partners, and how to utilize different toolkits for social media, blogs, and other promotional tactics.
If you are not yet a member of the ACS integration partner program, sign up here.