AEC Hackathon coming to Munich!
In 2 weeks, the AEC Hackathon is coming to Munich, and many of us will be attending. Come join us in a weekend of geeking at its finest. If you are a hard core coder, or have AEC industry knowledge this is an event you can not miss. Not all built environment professionals have to code or have much background with tech. Just come with your knowledge, an open mind, collaborative spirit, and willingness to solve Mon-Fri problems leveraging various kinds of technology. This will be a great chance for you to see how the latest technology is being applied to the AEC and BIM industry. Here you can find more information about the event.
Check out some of the Autodesk Speakers:
- Matt Jezyk, Senior Product Line Manager, AEC Conceptual Design Products, Autodesk (USA)
- Kean Wamsley, Platform Architect and Evangelist, Owner of "Through the Interface" Tech Blog, Autodesk (Switzerland)
- Jaime Rosales (Myself), Senior Developer Consultant FORGE, Autodesk (USA)
Why you should not miss this Event:
- Love hacking, and learning about new cutting edge Technologies AR, VR, Drones, 3D
- Connect with leading BIM and AEC Experts, Developers and Students
- Solve Real World Industry Problems
- Create new business oportunities.
I know I got you excited about it so here is the link. AEC Hackathon Germany
Come say hi and have a great weekend full of code and ideas brought to life.