BIM 360 Webinar - June 15, 2017 - Grow Your Business By Integrating Your Apps with BIM 360
Learn how to grow your business by integrating your apps and services with BIM 360 - join our upcoming BIM 360 webinar - June 15, 2017
- Is BIM important to you and your customers?
- Want to learn about the opportunity to grow your business and gain competitive advantage by building integrations with Autodesk’s fasting growing product (revenue and users) – BIM 360®?
- Want to get first mover advantage by integrating with BIM 360 now?
- Want to reach the 100k+ (and growing fast) design and construction cloud innovators using BIM 360 right now?
If yes, join us for a one hour webinar on June 15, 2017 where we walk you through the opportunity to integrate your apps and services with BIM 360 including:
- Business growth opportunity working closely with Autodesk
- Integration options
- A few simple code sample demonstrations
- How to get started
Over the next several months, Autodesk is investing heavily in promoting partners that have apps that integrate with BIM 360 – on bim360.autodesk.com, in a new BIM 360 store front in the Autodesk App Store, at the Forge DevCon, and during Autodesk University. Attend this webinar and learn from Jim Quanci, Senior Director, Software Partner Development at Autodesk, how you can engage with us today to build a powerful valuable BIM 360 integration, create competitive advantage – and leverage Autodesk’s marketing and sales machine around BIM 360.
Please register for “Integrate your apps and services with BIM 360” on June 15, 2017 8:00 AM PDT at: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2561148892546524162
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.