We are thrilled to announce that registration has just opened for Autodesk University (AU) 2022. This year AU will be an in person event hosted in New Orleans from September 27th to 29th. Some things to keep in mind:
- Tickets went on sale July 12th.
- Be sure to get your pass early to get the best deal on tickets.
- Select AU content will be available online after the event, but only in-person attendees will have access to the full range of classes, keynotes, and events the conference has to offer.
We’d love for you to join us in New Orleans! For more information, check out the AU website.
So, what is Forge doing at AU this year?
In true Forge fashion, we are focused on a few amazing pre-events and some awesome features during the week of Autodesk University. Check them out and sign up today:
Forge Online Bootcamp for Developers
The Forge Online Bootcamp is a hands-on training in the basics of Forge development where developer advocates live-code various Forge applications, and answer any of your questions while you follow along. The event is recommended for software developers who are getting started with the Autodesk Forge platform, or looking to refresh or improve their skills.
Check out the Forge Online Bootcamp blog for more details and registration info.
The Forge Hackathon is back for our third year of exciting challenges and innovative solutions! Join us virtually from September 19-23, the week before Autodesk University 2022, to hack together the Forge project you’ve always wanted to build. The prizes this year are better than ever, so bring your A Game and come ready to tackle one of five challenges, and a chance to compete for Best of the Best!
Check out the Forge Hackathon blog for more details and registration info.
Forge Developer Zone
Come see Forge on the Exhibit floor to learn more about what customers are building with Forge, network with your peers, and ask our Forge experts all of your burning questions. Some of the exciting things you can expect are:
- Forge Developer Zone - bring your questions and roll up your sleeves to work side by side with a Forge expert on your code
- Forge Digital Twin Race track - experience a mini version of an F1 race track, that was built with the help of a Forge powered digital twin that automated and visualized the asset management process
- Forge Silent Theater - sit back, relax, and enjoy the Forge show. Enjoy videos on the history of Forge, data visualization, Forge Data APIs, and more to see our powerhouse tools in action
- Carbon Corner - learn how you can make an impact with two sustainability themed demos
- Race to Forge - visit a variety of Forge activities and collect a prize
We can't wait to hang out with you here all week!
Forge classes give you a deep dive into the types of solutions you can build with Forge - through customer success stories as well as expert-led demos and training. Come and be inspired. See below for a few examples:
- F1 Grand Prix through Autodesk Build and Forge: Learn about the challenges of designing a set of software solutions to address F1 track construction process and asset management.
- Accelerating Engineering Workflows in the Process Industry With Forge: Learn how Emerson has leveraged Autodesk Forge to help accelerate industry digital transformation by improving digital customer experience.
- ISO19650 to support Digital Engineering processes: This class will give an example of SYSTRA digital transformation strategy and the effort needed to launch the implementation of ISO 19650 on both organization and project levels.
Check out the blog for more Forge highlighted classes.
Forge Developer Session
Calling all developers! Join this session to learn what’s new with Forge and hear how we are investing in new programs, tools, and APIs to make you more successful. Help us choose the “best of the best” application from our Forge Hackathon, learn how the new App Store Partner Program can drive more users to your app, and get inspired by your peers who are already using the new Forge Data APIs to increase productivity and decrease costs. Whether you are a veteran Forge Developer or just getting started on the Forge platform, this session is for you.