Forge Partner Talks continues throughout September and October with a brand new lineup for Autumn. Four brand new episodes featuring trusted Autodesk partners have just been announced! You can easily stay in the loop on the latest design+ make innovations our partners are building using the Forge platform.
The Autumn sessions will be hosted by yours truly - Sanjana Chand, Forge Developer Marketing Manager. I will be joined by top Forge partners who are excited to share the solutions they have built using Forge, the insights they gained along the way, and any words of wisdom for anyone just starting out.
Register once and attend whichever session you want. All webinars begin at 7 am PST/4 pm CET. Stay tuned- featured partners will be announced soon!
Forge Partner Talks: Virtual Innovations in Construction
September 30th, 7am PST/4pm CET
Join featured partners to learn about the latest innovations partners are building to help making virtual construction management and progress tracking easier.
Forge Partner Talks: Automating with the Microsoft Power Platform
October 14th, 7am PST/4pm CET
Discover some of the innovative dashboards our top Forge partners have built using Power BI, and see how these types of solutions can help you better visualize your data, draw insights, and be more profitable.
Forge Partner Talks: Convergence of AEC and Manufacturing
September 2nd, 7am PST/4pm CET
Join this session to learn how linking construction and manufacturing processes can help companies innovate and increase efficiency.
- Sandip Jadhav, CEO of CCTech, will walk us through design and configuration with simulationHub, their CFD simulation application for design engineers
- Scott Latch, Director of Product Management at ManufactOn, will discuss how Manufacton, the Offisite Construction Platform, helps you manage materials, offsite production, and onsite installation across all projects
Watch the recording
Forge Partner Talks: Industrialized Construction
September 16th, 7am PST/4pm CET
This session focuses on how prefabrication and modular construction are revolutionizing the construction industry and connecting the design to make process.
Featured panelists include:
- Brenden Morton, Director of Platform & Fabrication at BamCore, will discuss how BamCore uses sustainably harvested bamboo as the core structural element of its innovative, custom-engineered, hollow-wall, structural lumber system. Their stud-less Prime Wall system ensures faster build time, reduced errors, less waste and therefore lower cost.
- Mike Eggers, VP of Product and Innovation at Project Frog will share how Project Frog designs, develops, and delivers integrated software and building platforms throughout North America. Their customer solutions combine cloud-based software, distributed manufacturing networks, and building kits that both accelerate industry digital transformation and industrialized construction.
- Tom Steegh, Senior Product & Services Manager, AEC at Cadac Group, a Netherlands-based Autodesk Platinum Reseller, will showcase how Cadac Group teamed up with Royal BAM to develop a modular cloud-based platform to support and streamline modular engineering and construction workflows
Watch the recording
Check out all the previous Forge Partner Talk recordings here.