The famous AEC Hackathon Series for the first time ever will have a Virtual Event, and you cannot miss this one!
AEC Hackathon online is a multi-week experience of online presentations, workshops, interviews, mentor hours, meetups, hackathon, and more.
The public AEC Hackathon events are open to anyone to show up and form teams to participate.
1. Identify a challenge in your everyday work.
2. Work on one of the pre-posed challenges.
3. Show up and individually join a group.
The Hackathon welcomes all built environment professionals, not necessarily they have to code or have much background with tech. Just join with your knowledge, an open mind, collaborative spirit, and willingness to solve Mon-Fri problems leveraging various kinds of technology.
We’ve shaped an exhilarating Program on Robotics, Generative Design, IOT, AR/VR and web services for you! And for anyone interested in learning more about Forge, you can join us at the Virtual Forge Developer Workshop on July 7th at 10:00AM EST time. Make sure you Sign up here!
New Workshop added for Wednesday July 8th at 10:00AM EST time, focused on BIM 360! Build your BIM360 Integration - Sign up here!
What is FORGE
The Forge Initiative is dedicated to helping developers, businesses and innovators create the data, apps, experiences, and services that will power the future of making things. The Forge Platform comprises a set of Autodesk cloud services, APIs, and SDKs that are needed to connect all of the steps to design, make and use the next generation of products. To learn more about Forge, visit http://forge.autodesk.com/
Content of the FORGE Workshop:
- Quick overview of Forge
- Create a Forge application account
- Upload a Revit document to the Forge ecosystem
- Translate the document for viewing
- Build a simple web application visualizing the document
- Extract document metadata and customize the viewing experience
Why you should not miss this Event:
- Test out new cutting-edge Technologies
- Connect with leading BIM Experts, Developers and Students
- Solve Real World Industry Problems
- Prices from Autodesk to solve the Challenges promoted to the event.
- Best use of the Autodesk Forge BIM 360 API
- Best Automation application using Autodesk Forge
Encourage others in your company to join you as this is a great way to get exposed to new technologies and meet other innovators in top AEC firms.
Team up and solve an Industry Problems: Bring a problem you want to solve or company/industry challenge.
Did we get you excited? If you like to learn more about the Event have a look at our website:
Also, the organizer and lead for this event expressed the following in support of the #blacklivesmatter community! Make sure you send Damon a DM so he can sponsor your attendance to it.
If you are a black #software / #hardware #designer / #developer and or a built environment professional, your ticket to the upcoming #AECHackathon is on me. DM for details. https://t.co/wojSxwkeYF #BlackLivesMatter pic.twitter.com/mj1nIQSRaA
— Damon H (@MetaverseOne) June 19, 2020
Visit AEC Hackathon YouTube channel to watch past team presentation.
If you have any Questions, please have a look at the Frequently asked Questions