Know Before you Go - Forge DevCon 2018
November 7, 2018
All you need to know to prepare for Forge DevCon!
Forge DevCon at AU Las Vegas is right around the corner, so we’ve gathered all the info you need to be ready. If you have additional questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. And if your colleagues haven’t registered yet, it’s not too late – visit the website or email customer service for tickets.
FORGE DEVCON – THE BASICS
- Dates: Monday and Tuesday November 12-13, 2018
- AU Dates: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday November 13-15, 2018
- Monday start: Breakfast starts at 7:00 am; classes begin promptly at 8:00 am
- Location: Venetian/Palazzo Convention Center Las Vegas, Nevada (4th & 5th Floors)
- Badge pick-up location: The Hub, Venetian E, Level 2 or Satellite Hotel Location
- Badge pick-up time: Sunday 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm, Monday from 7:00 am
BEFORE YOU GO
- Forge DevCon is included in the AU MOBILE APP, which you can use to track your schedule, navigate the event, and get important updates.
- You should register in advance for CLASSES you want to attend, to ensure you get a seat. If a class is full, there will still be drop-in opportunities on site, and most classes will be recorded.
AT THE EVENT – DON’T MISS IT!
- Forge DevCon Keynotes: This is your first stop after lunch at 1:15 pm and will be located in the KEYNOTE room on the 5th Floor of the Convention Center in Palazzo E.
- Forge DevCon Village: Located on the 5th Floor, The Village will be open Monday only, from 10:00 am to 7:30 pm.
- Forge DevCon Classes: Classes will be located predominantly on the 4th Floor on Monday, with two classrooms on the 5th floor. On Tuesday, some Forge classes will be combined with AU classes, so you should allow extra time to find your way.
- Forge DevLab: The DevLab is open Tuesday only, from 1:30 pm to 5:30 pm, in Galileo 1002 on Level 1. Stop by to troubleshoot projects, take self-paced tutorials, or to ask Forge experts your informal questions.
- Forge Quad: Tuesday through Thursday you can visit the Forge Quad at the AU expo hall to experience interactive 3D art and share how the cloud will impact your business. Or, come talk to partners and Forge experts to learn how it can.
See you in Las Vegas!