Ready for Forge DevCon Las Vegas?
Forge DevCon 2018 Las Vegas is the best place to be on November 12 & 13, trust me! There will be several cool classes, activities, booths and awesome people to meet.
As a little history, the first one was back in 2016, with 3D webfest, where I had the amazing opportunity to control everyone’s phone with my little websocket app. The picture on this blog post is from that memorable night! Next year, 2017, we had DevCon Germany, then a month later in Las Vegas, and I had the pleasure to talk about Data Management integration and .NET migration to the cloud.
Back to present days, DevCon 2018 Las Vegas is right around the corner! If you need a guide selecting what to attend, here is my personal list:
- My classes:
- FDC223831 - Move to Forge and the Cloud with Your Existing .NET Experience: starting from where we ended last year, what’s new and where to go moving forward with .NET technologies for the web
- FDC227337 - New BIM 360 APIs to Empower your Design and Construction Workflows: we will review the currently available APIs that can be used with BIM 360, and discuss new and planned APIs
- What’s coming up new on Design Automation:
- And a couple base technology review
- Have questions?
- FDC228652 - Forge DevLab is a 4 hours session to discuss YOUR scenario, bring your computer and code, let’s work on it!
Ready? See you in Las Vegas!