Autodesk software and services requiring sign in (or identity-based access) will be unavailable this Friday evening, September 20, beginning at 8:30 pm PDT.
To continue improving the resiliency and scalability of our products, Autodesk has a scheduled system maintenance that will make the services below temporarily unavailable. No action is required.
- Products and product features that rely on cloud access
- All users online during this maintenance window will experience intermittent issues with product access
- Autodesk account functions, including
- Account creation, sign-in, and deletion
- User management functionality, such as adding/removing users
- Support case creation
- Autodesk Support
- Autodesk Knowledge Network
- Contact Support
- Autodesk forums
- In-product help
- Autodesk Virtual Assistant (AVA)
- Autodesk Store
- New subscription/service purchase delay
- Autodesk University registration
- Software trials
- Product download and use
- API-based automations may fail
- Education/Institution License
- No new account creation or software download
We anticipate this maintenance window will take no more than 2 hours. Although we have scheduled this system improvement to have as little business impact as possible, we apologize for any disruption it may cause. We greatly appreciate your patience during this brief outage.
For any questions or concerns, please contact our support team.