Release Date: 2019-12-5
- Viewer3D.lockVisible(dbids, lock, model) - Keep visibility ON despite having parent dbIds OFF.
- Viewer3D.lockExplode(dbids, lock, model) - Prevent specific dbIds from reacting to the explode operation.
- Viewer3D.lockSelection(dbIds, lock, model) - Prevent specific dbIds from getting selected and highlighted.
- BimWalk extension’s
Toggle GravityUI checkbox available in Settings Panel.
- Support for options.env values
- When entering and leaving the measure mode, Viewer fires new events: Autodesk.Viewing.MeasureCommon.Events.MEASUREMENT_MODE_ENTER and Autodesk.Viewing.MeasureCommon.Events.MEASUREMENT_MODE_LEAVE.
- BubbleNode.getPlacementTransform and BubbleNode.getHash functions have been deprecated.
- Vector-PDF not supported in Europe
- viewer.setView() did not work for georeferenced models
- Improved and simplified directed zoom in Minimap
- Keyboard processing issues with multiple viewers side-by-side
- LevelExtension: LevelsPanel button not appearing if toolbar was not ready
- RenderContext: depthWrite was not always updated correctly for depthMaterials
- While using Viewer3DImpl.syncCamera, the camera was not consistently updated
- Always load the dbId mapping file