Join the Largest Gathering of Design and
Engineering Software Developers in the World
November 12-13 – Las Vegas, Nevada
Why Build with Autodesk Forge
The Forge Platform makes Design and Engineering data accessible to almost anyone, anytime, anywhere. With simple, standards-based web development, Forge helps developers and companies address tough challenges with cloud solutions. And Forge is more than just cloud-based tools – it’s an innovation community.
Forge DevCon is where the Forge community comes together to learn, get inspired, and share experiences. Join over 1000 technologists, developers, and industry specialists for two days of keynotes, workshops, case studies, labs, and more.
The event is hosted at Autodesk University (AU), the dynamic, industry-shaping event that brings together 10K+ design and engineering professionals. If you are considering Forge DevCon, we strongly encourage you to explore and attend AU as well.
Forge DevCon Overview
Forge DevCon classes, workshops, and panels are by and for hands-on programmers, IT decision makers, and business owners. Take a look at the topics covered in 2018 and check out the Forge DevCon classes via the AU catalog.
This year, Forge DevCon and Connect & Construct have come together. Now you can take advantage of more classes than ever before. Register once and choose from a broad selection of keynotes, workshops, and classes.
What is Connect & Construct?
Connect & Construct Summit is an event held at Autodesk University alongside Forge DevCon that attracts thought leaders with real-world experience in construction, technology, and the digital economy.
This is the premiere event to connect with the BIM 360 team and industry leaders to learn about setting your business apart.
Autodesk University, or AU, is the flagship learning event from Autodesk. It hosts over 10,000 professionals from the architecture, design, manufacturing, and media industries for 3 days of learning, inspiration, and in-depth skills development.
Forge DevCon is held at AU so you can scale your experience to include this event and its vast learning and networking opportunities.
Keynotes with Industry Luminaries
Learn why now is the time for Autodesk to build a design-to-make platform and hear from the customers that are pushing the boundaries of what's possible with the cloud.
- Sam Ramji, VP Cloud Platforms Autodesk
- Brian Roepke, Sr. Director Autodesk Cloud Platforms
- Wendy Rogers, CEO, eSUB
- Terry David, Director of Digital Marketing, Jeld-Wen
Monday-only Exhibition: The Village
We've teamed up with Connect & Construct Summit to bring you an amazing and exclusive expo hall for pre-conference attendees.
- Talk with Forge and BIM 360 product engineers
- Meet partners that are enjoying success integrating with Forge and/or BIM 360
- Watch exclusive Monday presentations at The Village Theater
- Have fun with interactive demos, art installations, music, Pub, and more
- Mingle with a community focused on how the cloud will impact their business
- Total Cost: $150
- Monday Pass
- Forge DevCon Keynotes
- Forge DevCon Day 1 classes
- Access to the Forge DevCon and Connect & Construct Exhibit area
- AU Welcome Reception
Monday Pass and Tuesday Conference Pass
- Total Cost: $600
- Monday Pass ($150) and Tuesday conference pass ($450)
- All Monday activities
- Forge DevCon Day 2 classes
- All access pass to AU (includes Day 2 Forge DevCon all classes, activities, showfloor, and evening events).
Monday Pass and Full Conference Pass
- Total Cost: $2,325
- Monday Pass ($150) and full conference pass ($2,175)
- Full access to Forge DevCon, Connect & Construct, and Autodesk University
Questions? On the Fence? We Can Help.
The speaker management team is made up of business, industry, and software development experts who can guide you in developing a topic or class and answer questions. Check them out, then reach out: email@example.com
Join our Sponsor Community
Share your message with thousands of design and engineering professionals by sponsoring Forge DevCon at Autodesk University. Unlike other conferences, Forge DevCon doesn’t offer cookie cutter packages. Like our cloud solutions, you can customize your sponsorship to create the best value for your company and customers.
Reach out to Natalia and team to craft the package that’s right for you.
Sponsor and Exhibitor Program Manager
Forge DevCon Cloud Sponsor