If you have apps in your Forge account that you want to transfer to a different Forge account because of various reasons like Forge trial expiring or an employee leaving the company etc. You can submit a transfer request after reviewing the instructions below.
- We need the client_id(do not share client_secret), transferor(current app owner) and transferee's(new app owner) e-mail address.
- An email approval from the app owner(transferor) to transfer his apps to another account.
- When an app is being transferred from one account to another, make sure that the transferee's email address must be a Forge subscription account.
- Before transferring the app, the user should login to the Forge account http://forge.autodesk.com >> SIGN IN at least once using transferee email address.
- After reviewing the above steps, send a transfer request which includes the client_id, transferor and transferee's email address to email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please contact the Forge Support team.