The global, digital Autodesk University 2020 is swiftly being reimagined and more details have just been shared. Here is what you need to know:
- AU 2020 will be held November 17-20, 2020.
- There will be no cost to attend, but you do need to register beginning in mid-September.
- We’re currently selecting classes and we want to know what innovations and knowledge matter most to you. Community voting is open for English language proposals until July 13. Call for Proposals for other languages is open until July 9.
For more information, you can read the full announcement here.
As the planning for the conference continues, here are some ways you can stay on top of announcements about registration, sponsorship opportunities, event details, and more:
- Subscribe to the Forge newsletter
- Sign up for Forge DevCon updates
- Sign up for AU updates
- Follow Autodesk Forge on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn