Forge is Autodesk's cloud development platform - a set of web service APIs you can use to build innovative, cloud-powered applications. Check out the video to see what kinds of solutions you can build using the platform, and some examples of how companies are using Forge to streamline and innovate how they work.
Whether you want to build solutions that automate processes, connect teams and workflows, or visualize your data, the Forge platform can help you do that, and much more. Today, companies are using Forge in all kinds of ways, including:
- Building digital twins (check out the Moicon story here)
- Visualizing and analyzing data
- Rendering photos to 3D
- Integrating AR and VR (check out the InsiteVR story here)
- Creating product catalogs and configurators (check out the CADshare story here)
- Automating design processes (check out the Xinaps story here)
- Integrating SaaS products (check out the Project Frog story here)
Companies of all sizes rely on Forge to unlock their design and engineering data so they can improve collaboration and build new services to address today's connected customer.